Go to Canterbury Student Housing Home Page
Latest News

Please select the type of registration you wish to complete .

Student Registration :

Go to the Student Registration page Once you register, you will be able to check if the houses you are viewing/living in are accredited, and have access to handy hints for tenants. You will need to have an active University of Kent, Christchurch or UCreative email address to register. You will need to have the property address and/or accreditation code to search for a property.


Landlord and Agent Registration :

Go to the Landlord and Agents Registration page Landlords who join the accreditation scheme will be able to put their property details online for students to check. To register, you will need to have a credit/debit card handy, as well as your property details. once registered, you will have access to legal information, a downlaodable Tenancy Agreement, landlord forum and much more.