Landlords & Agents Content:
Do you need a helping hand?
You can find some useful information here.
You can download an accreditation scheme approved Tenancy Agreement, draft inventory, Section 21 Notice and view the answers to some commonly asked questions. If you wish to access this part of the site, you must be a member of the scheme. Please log in above or register here.
We want to help you to be professional.
Once you are a member of the scheme, you can make full use of the free downloadable products. Such content is provided to give general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- Download the draft inventory here
- Read about and download the Standard Tenancy Agreement here
- Read about & download the Section 21 Notice here
- Read the accredited landlords Code of Conduct here
- Read about Housing Safety and Precautions
- Download the new addendum to the tenancy agreement; Tenancy Deposit Information
Canterbury City Council’s landlords’ handbook 2008 has been developed to make the job of managing houses in multiple occupations simpler. Packed full of information, the handbook clearly spells out the rules and regulations affecting houses in multiple occupations so you can operate your business successfully and stay within the law.
- Download the landlords’ handbook 2008 here.